10 Minute Workout Before Going To Work & The Benefits ?
? 10 Minute Workout Before Work
Let’s face it most of us have a very sedentary lifestyle with jobs that require sitting for most of the time. In our busy schedule we barely get to look after our bodies and health. It is therefore recommended to start your day with a 10 minute workout that gets your blood pumping, working your core, cardiovascular system as well as your upper and lower body. It may be difficult to begin with, but once you get into the routine this will be the best part of your day!
To get into the habit it is suggested to set your alarm earlier enough for you to be able to fit this routine into your daily schedule. In the 10 minutes you have, start with 5 burpees, followed by 5 push-ups and then 5 squats every minute if you can and repeat for 10 minutes. Don’t be too hard on yourself, so if you are unable to do all 3 in 1 minute and take longer don’t worry! The point is to start incorporating this into your daily schedule and working up slowly!
Some of the benefits include:
1. Gets you disciplined!- Once this is a part of a your daily routine, you get disciplined to wake up early every day.
2. No Stress- This workout keeps you happy and stress free, making you positive and energising you for the day.
3. Works your Core, Upper & Lower Body- You won’t only feel good but with time you will also look good as these exercises will help maintain your weight whilst keeping you fit!
4. Cardiovascular & Respiratory workout- Your blood pressure will be maintained as well as your lungs with time will become powerful.
5. An active brain- These exercises don’t just make your body active but they also help in making your brain active by increasing oxygen to the brain, waking you up and keep you up and alert at work.