What’s Trending This Summer?- H&S Summer Fashion Tips For Him & Her
Your Summer Fashion Guide By H&S
Summer’s finally here and we have the best summer fashion guide for all you men and women out there! The long, dull, chilly winter is finally over which puts an end to the era of boring winter wear! Let’s bring out the vibrant summer wear this summer!
6 Summer Fashion Tips For Women
2. Crop tops with a Skirt- Want to make a statement? Make sure you have both of these hot items in your closet! A crop top worn with a skirt will make you look sassy!
3. Go Bold & add a splash of Colour with your Accessories- Wearing your favourite denim with a casual top? Make sure you stand out by throwing on a bold coloured cross-body bag!
4. Dress up your Denim Shorts- It’s summer and there’s no better time to pull out those denim shorts! You can dress it up with a blazer & voila you have your chic look!
5. Jumpsuits for those Summer Cocktail parties- Attending a summer cocktail and not sure what to wear? Jumpsuit is all you need! Wear a strapless jumpsuit and throw on a pair of long earrings to add that oomph factor!
6. Convert your Oversized Tee into a Summer Dress- We all have oversized t-shirts sitting in our closet. Now is the time to pull them out and wear them with thigh high boots to look stylish and hip! You can even wear a stylish belt to jazz up the look!
6 Summer Fashion Tips For Men
1. Get Stripey- Striped shirts, especially vertically striped shirts & t-shirts are very trendy! You can wear half sleeved or long sleeved striped shirts with a pair of khakis or denim! This can be worn to work as well!
2. Floral printed shirts- Make a statement by wearing a floral printed shirt with a pair of jeans or corduroys! You don’t necessarily have to pick the bold prints you can always pick the subtle, pastel coloured floral prints!
3. Go Bold with your Tees- Wear the bright coloured bold tees with your favourite pair of jeans! After all summer shouldn’t be dull!
4. Pick the correct Shorts- Flat front shorts- striped or checkered can be worn with polo shirts for any informal daytime affair!
5. Make Socks your New Fashion Statement- Bold, printed and coloured socks are the current fashion statement! Wear them proudly, even to work & get noticed for your new, fresh & exciting look!
6. The ever trendy Blazer- Choose a bright coloured blazer for your summer wardrobe! You can wear this with V-necks tees & polos for the more laid-back look or with Oxfords & dressy shirts for the more formal look!
Keep reading this section as we share with you our favourite fashion tips, trends & styles!- H&S Fashion Tips