Stress & Immunity – Positive Reflection Of The Week
Relation Between Stress & Immunity – By Shahwana Khanam
As covid seems to be here for a while, have we thought how our emotions can affect our immune levels? To stay healthy, immunity levels need to be high. However, there is one emotion that causes immunity levels to go really low. That’s STRESS & today science proves that.
When we’re stressed, the immune system’s ability to fight off antigens is reduced. That is why we are more susceptible to infections. The stress hormone corticosteroid can suppress the effectiveness of the immune system (e.g. lowers the number of lymphocytes).
According to research done by Dr. Bruce Lipton, discover the power of the mind and learn to create a healthy, harmonious life experience. Bridge science & spirit with Bruce Lipton, best-selling author of The Biology of Belief. Spontaneous Evolution. Epigenetics. Genetics & Longevity. Stream Live & On-Demand. Quantum Biophysics.
He actually shares how the brain shuts down when stress levels increase affecting the immunity of the body in his video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxcClVB3XSg, how we need to change our conscious behaviour patterns, as when getting afraid or stressed, one shuts down the growth and the maintenance of the body. Fear of death, for example, seeing and hearing of so many deaths from Covid this year, puts stress levels high. We pick emotions from others and this affects how we function. We are in a world where we are not sure what’s happening, most of all the situation is beyond our control, that loss of control at times gives us the feeling of helplessness.
You can focus on the breakdown or you can focus on the new you, by taking control of your life now and today. What can I do? How do I keep myself content and in control?
There are many methods, however, the traditional ones work a lot better.
- Positive attitude
- Knowing that nothing lasts forever – everything is subjective to change
- Train your mind to feel good – your brain follows the pictures you put into it – So look at happy faces and surround yourself with positive affirmations. www.loiusehay.com
- Meditate www.twinheartsmeditation.com MCKS Meditation for Stress Relief is composed of highly advanced teachings and techniques including the Meditation on Twin Hearts, leading to good health, stress-free life, harmonious relationships and spiritual growth. This meditation produces miraculous relief by removing stress which if left untreated may lead to physical and psychological ailments. It also removes energy disturbances and balances the energy centres; aura becomes cleaner, refined, and brighter. The effect is stress relief and a sense of peace.
- Physical exercise plays a major role in your immunity – https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au
- Drink plenty of water – eat healthy
What’s the big deal?
It’s common to hear that water is essential for your health. But why?
This substance makes up a majority of your body weight and is involved in many important functions, including:
- flushing out waste from your body
- regulating body temperature
- helping your brain function
You get most of your water from drinking beverages, but food also contributes a small amount to your daily water intake.
Read on to learn more ways water can help improve your well-being: https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/why-is-water-important
Spend quality time with family and friends.
Forgive the past it’s over, let it go https://pranaworld.net/feel-the-freedom-with-forgiveness
Take control of your life today. The power is within. Unleash it…
Shahwana Khanam – Pranic Healer