Total Solutions Ltd: SAP Business One: Transform Your Business with a World Class ERP System for Corporates & SMEs
Smart | Innovative | Reliable | IT Solutions
SAP Business One: Transform Your Business with a World Class ERP System for Corporates & SMEs
ERP Solutions for Small & Medium Enterprises
Find out what having a reliable ERP system can do for you. You can have different business functions under one roof, making it easier to gather & collect data, build reports and share real-time information via one platform. Our ERP solution, SAP Business One, comes with the following business functions:
- Finance & Accounting
- Procurement & Planning
- Sales & Distribution
- Business Analysis
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
The needs of each branch can be met individually based on how your SME is structured. These departments can also share information that is necessary to make business decisions by extracting reports directly from the ERP system.
SAP- Finance Module
Optimize your finance operations through a reliable and comprehensive ERP business solution that enables your Finance Team to do the following:
- Create unified transactions, analytics, and planning to improve decision-making
- Streamline & automate finance records and processes for greater output
- Get actionable insights and recommendations based on real-time data & information
- Improve profitably and cost with comprehensive analytics
- Assess profit and margin contribution with real-time reporting, predictive analytics, and integrated business planning
- Handle orders, invoices, and events from multiple SAP and non-SAP systems
- Deliver consolidated invoices, manage credit scoring, and resolve disputes with a complete view of your key customers
SAP Sourcing & Procurement
What can SAP Cloud do for Sourcing & Procurement?
- Acquire extensive insights on purchasing spend
- Analyze purchase orders, purchase requisitions, invoices, and contracts
- Evaluate supplier performance with access to real-time data
- Buy goods and services directly, while following company policies for preferred suppliers and pricing agreements
- Improve supply chain visibility to identify and form relationships with an optimal mix of suppliers
It is important for every business to establish clear procedures and protocols for their supply chain department. Data from a reliable ERP system, SAP Business One, can then be used to make forecasts and purchase decisions that increase business profitability.
#ERP #businesscloud #cloud #SAP #smallbusinesses #businessfunctions #finance #accounting #procurement #sourcing #sales #ERPBenefits
Get in touch with us today.
Amee Arcade, 3rd Floor