Romantic Ideas To Celebrate Valentine’s Day – H&S Love Affair
6 Romantic Ideas To Celebrate Valentine’s Day!
‘Tis February, the month to celebrate love & with Valentine’s Day, just around the corner, I bet most of you will be thinking this article’s about spoiling your partner with roses, chocolates, fancy gifts… Nope!! We’ve gathered some romantic ideas that will help you and your partner nurture your love, and grow your bond, not just on Valentine’s Day, but every single day!
1. An Element Of Surprise – How about writing a small personalized note, that your lover gets to wake up to first thing? Or a letter inviting your partner to breakfast in bed? It’s these little gestures that count!
2. Ditch Dining Out – Dining out once a while ain’t a bad idea, but how about setting up your space and having dinner at home with your partner? It’s different, it’s special as you’ve added your little magical touch by putting in the effort to set up the space & incredibly romantic.
3. Bake Or Cook Together – Cooking or baking doesn’t have to be a chore, it can be incredibly fun & sexy preparing a meal together or baking some cookies together as you get to spend some quality time together.
4. Give Each Other A Massage At Home – There’s no need to book a fancy spa, or call a masseuse to give your partner a massage, when you can do it yourself. All you need is some good oil, candles or essence, relaxing music to set the right mood & you are good to go. Make sure you spend at least 30 minutes on your partner. This is something you and your partner can enjoy once a while.
5. Learn A Skill Together – Learning something new together, be it dance, music, cooking, yoga or a sport, can be a great way to bond & nurture your love. It’s
6. Plan A List Of Places To Visit Together – There are so many benefits of travelling together. So how about making your bucket list of every place you and your partner would love to explore? Once you have your list ready, you can start ticking them off, and you don’t necessarily need to just travel on Valentine’s Day, you can just surprise your partner by planning an impromptu escape to one of your favourite places.
Do you need relationship advice? Ask your questions & our expert will get back!