Amazon Kindle- H&S Magazine’s Recommended Book Of The Week- Secrets of Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam- By A. Helwa
H&S Magazine’s Recommended Book Of The Week
Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam Kindle Edition
“A. Helwa’s book, Secrets of Divine Love, is a magnificent accomplishment. So often we are asked where and how one accesses the inner heart of the Islamic tradition, and now I can say, here it is! Helwa does a beautiful job of taking us, no matter what our faith background, through the Qur’an, teachings of the Prophet, Rumi, and other mystical luminaries.”
– OMID SAFI, Professor of Middle Eastern Studies at Duke University and author of Radical Love: Teachings from the Islamic Mystical Tradition
Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam
Are you longing to experience a more intimate and loving relationship with Allah?
Do your imperfections leave you feeling unworthy of love from a perfect Creator? Has your holy journey left you with more questions than answers? Internationally acclaimed, award-winning author, A. Helwa, has inspired over half a million readers with her passionate and poetic approach to faith. Now she’s here to show you how to unlock your spiritual potential and unveil your true purpose.
Secrets of Divine Love draws upon spiritual secrets of the Qur’an, ancient mystical poetry, and stories from the world’s greatest prophets and spiritual masters to help you reignite your faith, overcome your doubts, and deepen your connection with God.
Through the use of scientific evidence, practical exercises, and guided meditations, you will develop the tools and awareness needed to discern and overcome the negative inner critic that prevents you from experiencing God’s all-encompassing love. The passages in this book serve as a compass and guiding light that returns you to the source of divine peace and surrender.
Through the principles and practices of Islam, you will learn how to unlock your spiritual potential and unveil your divine purpose. Secrets of Divine Love uses a rational, yet heart-based approach towards the Qur’an that not only enlightens the mind, but inspires the soul towards deeper intimacy with God.
Secrets of Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam is an inspiring guide that will lead you towards the hidden meaning of the Qur’an through passion and joy. Written with care and precision, Helwa’s metaphoric insights invite you on her earnest search for truth and understanding. By accessing the inner workings of Islamic tradition, your struggles in faith will be met with a deeper connection to Allah rooted in compassion.
In Secrets of Divine Love, you’ll discover:
- Who God is and how He unconditionally loves you exactly as you are
- Why you were created and what your Divine purpose is
- How God has already given you everything you need to reach Him
- How to master your ego and awaken your heart
- How to have an intimate relationship with a transcendent God
- How your distractions during prayer can help you get closer to God
- How to repent in a way that transforms your sins into good deeds
- How to polish the mirror of your heart and experience God everywhere
- Why death is not the end, but the beginning of eternal life
- Why you were made for more than dying and going to heaven
- How distractions during your daily devotions can surprisingly bring you closer to God, and much, much more! Secrets of Divine Love guides readers, no matter their religious background, through the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), Rumi, and other luminaries. If you like theology backed by modern science and psychology, instructions for contemporary Muslims, and motivational lessons from the Qur’an, then you’ll adore A. Helwa’s insightful book.
Buy Secrets of Divine Love to begin your journey back to your Creator today!
About The Author
A. Helwa believes that every single person on Earth is deeply loved by the Divine. She is a writer who has inspired hundreds of thousands of readers through her passionate, poetic, and love-based approach to spirituality. Her popular blog @quranquotesdaily, was established while obtaining her Masters in Divinity, as a means of helping others overcome personal and spiritual struggles on their journey of experiencing divine love.
With over 15 years of experience writing and speaking on Islam and spiritual development, A. Helwa draws from her personal experiences and traditional sources to help her readers access ‘Divine love in everyday life.’
When Helwa is not reading at coffee shops, she can be found climbing mountains, camping in deserts, hiking jungles, or reading about black holes.
Secrets of Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam
“I am simply entranced by A. Helwa’s metaphors and insights. The bulk of her sentences are poetry in motion and studded with pearls of wisdom. Fragrant with beauty. Many of the sentences are musical…Enchanting! The creative way Helwa has integrated her heart knowledge into her understanding of Islam is stunning.”
– IMAM JAMAL RAHMAN, Author of Spiritual Gems of Islam
“A marvelous book that gives a sound grasp of this great religion and nourishment to the heart we deeply need. This book is a source of majesty and beauty.”
– DR. FAWZIA AL-RAWI, Author of Divine Names: The 99 Healing Names of the One Love
Whether you identify as a Muslim whose faith has perhaps grown weary or as someone who would like to taste of the essence of a tradition you do not understand, Secrets of Divine Love is a masterful map of the landscape of the soul on its journey home to the One who both transcends and dwells within all that is.”
– MIRABAI STARR, Author of God of Love: A Guide to the Heart of Judaism, Christianity and Islam
“Secrets of Divine Love is the product of A. Helwa’s earnest search for truth and meaning. It is also her invitation to us, the readers, to see what she has seen. This is a fascinating book that offers various profound insights and a vision of Islam–and indeed the Divine–that many readers will surely find enlightening and uplifting.”
– MOHAMMAD KHALIL, Professor of Islamic Studies at Michigan State University
“Secrets of Divine Love opens with one word — “Love.” This word appears and reappears, until the reader comes to understand only a fraction of the ways that God pours His light on them…One regularly is flushed with examples of God’s compassion, kindness, forgiveness, patience, and comfort. This is simply a wonderful book, written with care and precision, weaving us into God’s beautiful tapestry.”
– DR. NAZITA LAJEVARDI, Assistant Professor at Michigan State University and author of Outsiders at Home: The Politics of American Islamophobia –This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
Follow The Link Below To Purchase “Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam Kindle Edition”
Download The Kindle App On All Devices- Android, Apple & PC